Dear El Paraiso Verde friends!
We are the fire brigade – not only in EPV
After the end of the COVID measures and the lifting of all measures by the Ministry of Health, only one day later the Senate in Paraguay has also drawn the line under the planemie. The law, commonly known as “nunca mas” – “never again” – was passed with a 2/3 majority.
This law prevents another authority or ministry from bypassing the legislature and taking measures that de facto suspend fundamental rights and the constitution.
The legislators (the parliaments) alone would have been the only bodies in the world that could have passed COVID measures. Due to the extent of the encroachment on personal rights, constitutional majorities (mostly 2/3) would have been required worldwide.
In future, such measures will hardly be enforceable in the “free countries”, because people have learned from experience. Without scientific and verified evidence, measures like COVID restrictions will no longer be enforceable in Paraguay.
News in brief:
- The next info week starts already on 28 April. After only 1 week break we have the next travel group with us. And already 14 days later the next info week will take place. For the first time, the whole group will stay in EPV for the next trip (with the exception of one family).
- With each trip, our gala dinner becomes more exclusive. Now we can already calmly say that nowhere in the whole of Paraguay is there food of this quality and variety (and healthy to boot). Here is just a small glimpse of the appetiser and dessert buffet. Starters with shrimps, mussels, beef in sour sauce and a dessert buffet that could very well come from a sweet childhood dream. Many childhood dreams come true at EPV….
- Our Sirewall show house will be “rammed” from Monday The walls will be made with special rammers from Australia. The moulds for the first wall are in position. Despite the ground being softened by the heavy rain, the 2nd part of the mould is being erected with the Skids Deere.
Fire truck in El Paraiso Verde
A real community needs a fire truck and an anbulance. We already have an ambulance. A fire truck was still missing to keep fire and flood even better away from our settlement area. Our logistics partner Peter Kunzmann received the order at Christmas 2021 to purchase a used vehicle in 1A condition fully equipped for the RELJUV. On Easter Sunday 2022, the time had come. With fanfare and flashing blue lights, the dream of all little boys – an armoured vehicle with four-wheel drive and all the trimmings – arrived at El Paraiso Verde.
If you want to come on the trip, please register quickly. The trips are all filling up again now.
- “2-3 teachers for self-directed/free learning. Experience is an Advantage, internal training is possible.”
- Lower, middle and upper school teaching maths and science subjects.
- PERMAKULTUR-Experts with experience especially in pulling fruit trees.
- Technician to operate our 3D in-house printer: training directly at El Paraiso Verde, approx. February 2022 – 1 position in our 3D team is still available.
- People who would like to work in our Bambambo.
- Shoreline design and water maintenance.
- Garden design
- Interior design
- Fish farming
- Technicians and precision mechanics for “alternative energy devices”. Experience in photovotaics Specialists in Schauberger-Tesla and Reich technologies.
Please send applications with curriculum vitae, certificates and proof of work experience to